The park Slagharen located in Slagharen exists since 1963, it was started by a shopkeeper who built houses around a farm with the extra for each house a Shetland pony and a cart, there was also built a large outdoor pool with a playground and sandbox in that year this ensured that a day visit was possible but at a low entrance price.
From 1965 began the growth with some fairground attractions, laughter mirrors, a theater with water organ and the number of houses went to 100.
In 1966 four things were added: a bowling alley, Diorama, a barge boat basin and a pony track, at the cottages there was also a possibility to ride with two-wheeled carriages.
In 1968 "Onderwaterland" came to the park later called Nautilus and the holiday park became bigger.
In 1969, there were bumper cars and a calypso, then very famous fairground attraction`s to the park.
From 1972 onwards, a one-time entrance fee instead of all the attraction`s will cost one trip.
Slagharen had twice a Ferris wheel since 1973, befor the modern Chuck Wagon there was a Viennese Ferris wheel.
In 1981 a violent fire raged in the park, which was possibly lit. In this fire, the cowboy village "Texas in Holland" went up in flames also a theater, a monorail station with two trains, a merry-go-round and some other attraction`s where lost in the fire.
Unfortunately, the founder of the Park Henk Bemboom (93) died on 27 May in 2014.
Below is a list of attractions.
Naam attractie - Fabrikant - Jaartallen
- Water organ -Unknown - 1965 t/m 2014 (exists but unattainable by Aqua mexicana)
- laughter mirrors - Unknown - 1965 t/m Unknown
- Expedition Nautilus - Krekel - 1968 t/m 2012
- Autoscooter - Unknown - 1969 t/m Unknown
- Small monorail - Schwarzkopf - 1970 t/m 1978
- Hymalayabahn - Schwarzkopf - 1970 t/m Unknown
- El torrito (polyp) - Schwarzkopf - 1973 t/m Present
- Mountain slide - Unknown - 1974 t/m Present
- zeppelin - Schwarzkopf - 1975 t/m 1998 (Rebuild to sky tower after 1998.)
- Keverbaan - Zierer - 1976 t/m 2000
- Kabelbaan - Seibahnbau GMBH - 1976 t/m Present
- Apollo 14 - Schwarzkopf - 1976 t/m 1985
- Dombomolen - Unknown - 1976 t/m Present
- Enterprise - Schwarzkopf - 1977 t/m Present
- Merry go Mad - Bemboom rides - 1977 t/m Present
- Tommahawk - Huss - 1977 t/m Present
- Monorail - Schwarzkopf - 1978 t/m Present (Fire at a station 1981 )
- El teatro - Unknown - 1978 t/m present
- Loopingstar - Schwarzkopf - 1979 t/m 2016
- Zweef apollo - Schwarzkopf - 1980 t/m present
- Traumboot - Weber - 1980 t/m 2014 (Still in possession)
- Gallopes - Zierer - 1981 t/m present
- Ice skating rink - Unknown - Only 1983
- piraat - Huss - 1984 t/m present
- Fuji bergbad - 1987 t/m 2014 (From 2014 Aqua mexicana)
- Hari kiri - Van Egdom - 1991 t/m heden (From 2014 part of Aqua mexicana)
- Ripsaw Falls - Reverchon - 1992 t/m present
- Kids country - Unknown - 1993 t/m present
- Randy`s water splash - Van Egdom - 1994 t/m present
- Oldtimers - Metallbau Emmeln - 1995 t/m present
- Zwunka - Weber - 1996 t/m 2010 (These were massively removed from parks by a major accident with one of these kind, after the removal it was stolen from the seller)
- Goldmine - Unknown - 1998 t/m present
- Eagle - Huss - 1998 t/m present
- Chunk Wagon - Zamperla - 1999 t/m present
- Wild west adventure - Mack rides - 2000 t/m present
- Mine train - Vekoma - 2001 t/m present
- Main street - Shops and restaurants - 2002 t/m present
- Free fall - Fabbri - 2003 t/m present
- Miracle of lights - Parade - 2005 t/m present
- Mardi gras - Event - 2011 t/m present
- Magic bikes - Zamperla - 2013 t/m heden
- Fogg`s trouble - Zamperla - 2013 t/m present
- Passepartout Explorer - Sela Cars - 2013 t/m present
- Aqua mexicana - Unknown - 2015 t/m present
- Gold Rusch - Gerstlauer - 2017 t/m present